Gunflint Trail Excavating LLc
Specializing in -
15 Crooked Pine TRL
Grand Marais, MN 55604
"After 30 years of owning & operating Bearskin Lodge, I decided to start a new business, Gunflint Trail Excavating. My excavating experience extends back to 1971, when I first started working at Bearskin Lodge. For the past 5 years my small crew and I have been constructing driveways, hauling & placing gravel, installing, designing septic systems and excavating foundations. We work exclusively on the Gunflint Trail, where I reside year round. Supporting the Gunflint Trail has always been important to us. We hope you will consider Gunflint Trail Excavating on your next project."
- Insured & Bonded
- MPCA - Licensed Designer & Installer R7842
- Past Board Member - Minnesota Onsite Wastewater Association
- President of Gunflint Trail Historical Society
- Member - Cook County Chamber of Commerce
- Firefighter - Gunflint Trail Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Past Board Member - Planning & Zoning Commission
- Board Member - Airport Commission